The Many Benefits of Super Oxygen Therapy (Ozone)
- Fights viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites and cancer cells
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces inflammation and speeds healing
- Cleans arteries and veins, improving circulation
- Purifies the blood and lymph
- Oxydizes toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Normalizes hormone levels
- Calms nerves and reduces pain
- Prevents stroke damage
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Scavenges free radicals
- Chelates heavy metals, working well in conjunction with EDTA
- Stimulates production of metabolic enzymes
Triatomic Oxygen O3 transitions in to Diatomic Oxygen O2
Super Oxygen Therapy
life depends on Oxygen! Super Oxygen Therapy is
an internationally well-researched and proven method to restore cellular
function from any level of dysfunction. It has been used as the first line
level of treatment in hospitals all over Europe for the last 50 years.
As the body ages, it’s natural ability to achieve homeostasis decreases.
Insomnia, elevated blood sugar, increased cholesterol and hormonal imbalances
are all signs of the body’s impaired ability to utilize oxygen efficiently.
When the body is functioning at this sub-par level, cellular health decreases
suppressing the immune system leaving us vulnerable to bacterial infections,
yeast overgrowth, viral invasion, autoimmune disease and cancers. Lack
of oxygen utilization is the basis of all DIS~EASE.
Oxygen is the major nutrient required by the body, about 800 liters a day. A
partial lack of oxygen (hypoxia) will cause the body to break down over time. Oxygen is used in every major function of the body:
respiration, digestion, circulation, hormone production, ATP production, immune
function, waste elimination and also... feeling happy!
Oxygen, (O2) fuels every one of our cells to create Adenosine Tri-Phosphate, “ATP” is manufactured in the cell’s organelle called the Mitochondria. The Mitochondria is our cell’s power plant and without efficient oxygen utilization, the production of ATP slows and can eventually shut down.
Think out of the box, Live in the zone!